Dechra is an international specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, and sales and marketing of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Getting Around the Report
Below is a selection of icons you will see used within this report:
For more information see further pages within the report.
More information online at: www.dechra.com
Terms used in this section
We maintain a corporate website at www.dechra.com containing a wide range of information of interest to both institutional and private investors including:
- Latest news and press releases
- Annual reports and investor presentations
Forward-Looking Statements: This document contains certain forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements reflect the knowledge and information available to the Company during preparation and up to the publication of this document. By their very nature, these statements depend upon circumstances and relate to events that may occur in the future and thereby involve a degree of uncertainty. Therefore, nothing in this document should be construed as a profit forecast by the Company.
Navigating This Report
To continue to develop our position as an international, high margin, cash generative, specialist veterinary pharmaceuticals and related products business with a clear focus on key therapeutic areas: dermatology, ophthalmology, equine medicine, anaesthesia and analgesia, endocrinology, cardiovascular disease, food producing animal antimicrobials and pet diets through:
Read Delivering Our Strategy.
- Create long term value by
- innovating and generating sustainable profit growth through pipeline delivery
- maintaining market leadership in defined therapeutic areas and improving returns through portfolio focus
- seizing growth opportunities in new markets through geographical expansion
- delivering incremental sales and earnings growth through value enhancing strategic acquisitions
- Maintain strong cash generation
Read our Financial History.